Thursday 17 April 2014

Evaluation Question Six

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product?

During the filming and editing of Remorse, I have learnt how to use the Mac's and how to edit via iMovie. Prior to this project, I have never used either of them, so this was a big step. It was useful that we edited the preliminary task, as this gave me the opportunity to experiment with the software.
I have also learnt how to use blogger, and
Photoshop, to post my work on and to create the basic institutional logo.
 However to create the audio for our logo I used Serif MoviePlus X5 I have had past experiences with this software, hence why I chose to use it to make our animated version of our logo. But also for the Audio in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment